Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Physical therapy

Today I went to physical therapy. I was playing there.

We played a game of blowing bubbles, and then I got to paint on the easel. We also played with puppets and play dough. Then we did some coloring. We played with blocks and also a game or two of tic-tac-toe.  We played with the frisbee and then we played some cards and did a puzzle. Then it was time to get on a swing. then it was time to go to school. No wonder I was such a sleepyhead at school!

Mitch says that listening to me describe my day at physical therapy reminds him of a Peter, Paul and Mary song called "Autumn to May." Here are the lyrics:

Oh, once I had a little dog, his color it was brown.
I taught him for to whistle, to sing and dance and CLOWN.
His legs they were fourteen yards long, his ears so very wide,
Around the world in half a day, upon him I could ride.

Sing tarry-o-day. Sing - Autumn to May.

Oh, once I had a little frog, he wore a vest of red,
He'd lean upon his silver cane, a tophat on his head.
He'd speak of far off places, of things to see and do,
And all the kings and queens he'd met, while sailing in a shoe.

Sing tarry-o-day. Sing - Autumn to May.

Oh, once I had a flock of sheep, they grazed upon a feather.
I'd keep them in a music box from wind or rainy weather.
And ev'ry day the sun would shine, they'd fly all through the town.
To bring me back some golden rings, and candy by the pound.

Sing tarry-o-day. Sing - Autumn to May.

Oh, once I had a downy swan, she was so very frail,
She sat upon an oyster shell, and hatched me out a snail.
The snail it changed into a bird, the bird to butterfly,
And he who tells a bigger tale would have to tell a lie.

Sing tarry-o-day. Sing - Autumn to May

Now, I want to see Spongebob on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment